Careers at Klein Liebman & Gresen, LLC
Klein Liebman & Gresen, LLC is always looking for talented professionals to join our team, offering challenging career opportunities as well as competitive compensation packages to qualified candidates.
To submit your resume for our consideration, please send via mail, fax or email: mail@goKLG.com.
Klein Liebman & Gresen, LLC is seeking an experienced accounting professional to join our growing team. This individual will work on business valuation, forensic accounting and litigation support assignments for various purposes in multiple industries.
- Perform investigative accounting and discovery tasks to identify relevant items
- Analysis of tax returns and financial statements
- Draft reports of findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts
- Regular communication with team members and clients
- Work collaboratively with a team of professionals
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in accounting (in the public and/or private space)
- Bachelor’s degree in either Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or other related designations preferred
- A general understanding of business valuation approaches & methodologies is a plus
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.) and QuickBooks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional and collaborative communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize a varying degree of tasks
- Will consider candidates with a strong accounting background looking to transition into litigation support